Commercial Borrowers visiting our Web Site and Users in general should note that:
1. The use of our Web Site is solely at their own risk on an "as is", "as available" basis. Information on our Web Site is provided for general purposes only and is not intended to render accounting, tax, consultative, investment, legal or other professional advice or services, in any form. Laws, regulations and circumstances change constantly. Our Web Site is not intended to constitute the basis for any decision or course of action of any User’s specific circumstances and Users are cautioned to consult with their professional advisors before making any decision or taking any course of action. Arena Finance Company Inc. makes no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, quality or completeness of any information on our Web Site. Arena Finance Company Inc. expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions including merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and also disclaims any liability for loss or damages which result directly or indirectly from the use in any form of any of the information on our Web Site including any personal information provided by commercial borrowers and other Users in general. Where such warranties or conditions are legally incapable of exclusion then Arena Finance Company Inc.’s liability shall be limited to the sum of $1.00 in the aggregate regardless of the number of occurrences. Users assume all risks concerning the suitability to their needs and the accuracy of information on our Web Site and any publications therein.
2. The use of this Web Site or any e-mail communication to any one at Arena Finance Company Inc. or to Arena Finance Company Inc. itself does not give rise to a client relationship notwithstanding receipt of such communication.
3. Internet communications may not be confidential and Arena Finance Company Inc. does not guarantee the confidentiality of any e-mail or internet transmissions. Users are cautioned not to send any information via e-mail or the internet where confidentiality or privacy is an issue. Arena Finance Company Inc. assumes no liability whatsoever for any confidential information sent to us over the internet. Arena Finance Company Inc. reserves the right to make changes at any time to the Web Site which may include information, services and technical specifications without notice.
4. Arena Finance Company Inc. expressly disclaims any liability regarding links to other web sites or any information, products, or services that they contain.
5. For the purposes of this Disclaimer, Arena Finance Company Inc. shall include its related or affiliated partnerships and companies, its partners, principals, employees, agents and authorized representatives and includes affiliated corporations and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and authorized representatives.
As part of our commitment to your privacy, we have written this policy to help you understand what information we gather about you, how we use that information after we’ve gathered it, and when and how we disclose that information.
Information We Collect
Arena collects non-public information (Information) about the users of the Website from the following sources: through the submission of a business proposal and other forms or agreements that you submit to us, from requests for information and from correspondence and other communications that you have with us. The Information that we gather may include your name, address, telephone number, email address, social security number, and information about your income level and/or assets. You may also be asked for additional required or optional Information.
How We Use Your Information
The Information you provide to us is used for reasonable business purposes and the purpose for which you provided it, including, without limitation, to respond to your request or correspondence. The Information may also be analyzed so that we can serve you in the best manner possible on our Website through new features and functions and to provide you with useful information from Arena.
We may employ outside agents or third-party service providers to operate the Website and employ others to perform functions on our behalf, such as sending postal mail and e-mail and analyzing data. These third parties have access to personally identifiable information needed to perform their functions. These third parties may not use your Information for any other purpose.
We may disclose your Information to certain third parties if you have requested or authorized the disclosure of the Information, and/or if such disclosure is permitted and/or required by law or to protect the integrity of our services and/or the Website. You hereby authorize us to disclose your Information in those circumstances.
Transfer of Information to Third Parties Upon a Change of Control
How Your Information Is Protected
We take reasonable precautions to protect your Information from loss, misuse or alteration. We restrict access to your Information to those employees who need to know that Information to provide products or services to you, and we maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards for your Information that comply with federal regulations. You should recognize, however, that there is no such thing as perfect security on the Internet.
Links to Third Party Sites
The Website may contain links to sites owned and operated by other parties. We are not responsible for and have no control over the privacy policies of those sites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those sites prior to providing them with any Information.
Ownership of Content
All text, images, graphics, sounds and software code (Content) on the Website are copyrighted property of Arena, its affiliates or others. They may only be used for the personal education of commercial borrowers to the Website and they may not be placed in the public domain. You may not reproduce, redistribute, publish or otherwise use by electronic or any other means any of the Content without our prior written consent.
Arena and other marks indicated on the Website are service marks of Arena or its affiliates. They may not be used or displayed without the prior written consent of Arena. All other trademarks, service marks and company names and logos appearing on the Website are the property of their respective owners.
Website Directed primarily at Commercial Borrowers in North America
The Website is targeted at and intended for commercial borrowers residing in North America. Given the global nature of the Internet, however, the Website may be accessed by commercial borrowers residing outside of North America. We make no representations or warranties that the Website is appropriate or available for use in countries outside of North America. Commercial borrowers who choose to access the Website from outside of North America do so at their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with any and all local laws and regulations that may apply to such access.
Children Under 18
Children are not eligible to use our Website. If you are under 18, you can use this Website only in conjunction with your parents or guardians.
Limitation of Liability
Arena and its affiliates, officers, agents, partners and employees shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, resulting from the use or the inability to use the Website and services or resulting from any information or services obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through the Website or resulting from unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions of data, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, use, data or other intangible, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Any legal questions or disputes arising from the use of our Web Site shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario, and the laws of Canada applicable therein, and the courts of the Province of Ontario shall have primary jurisdiction.
How You Can Update or Correct Your Information and Contact the Website
You can call Arena at the number provided on our Website or send a message to IR@arenaco.com to update or correct your Information.